The idea is really simple: we teach you the most important parts of what we do and essentially give you -> six weeks of content marketing training, SEO tactics and secrets… in one day!
Here’s some of what we’re going to work on:
- We’ll start by learning our “secret sauce” on how to set content goals and KPI’s and truly understand how to compete (and dominate) in today’s SEO and content marketing landscape.
- Next, I’ll teach you how to come up with unbeatable ideas with our best creative brainstorming techniques and some simple ways to do content auditing and gap analysis.
- We’ll focus on how to create content that drives traffic AND revenue. I’ll show you what we do to truly “stand out from the crowd” and get noticed.
- You’ll learn how to master digital PR – specifically, how to secure authority coverage, work with influencers and the best ways to use social media to promote and amplify your coverage. (This stuff works SO well!)
- Finally, I’ll teach you how to measure it all effectively (and easily) and how to prove the ROI of content marketing, the hierarchy of KPIs and some of our best analytics and measurement “hacks”.
Any one of these things can move the needle immediately for your business, and my experience is that ONE of these is going to resonate with you and stand out as the BIG opportunity for you specifically… so I’ll be able to spend more time on that one with you.
This is an exclusive event, limited to 15 people – so we can make this as actionable as possible for you.
Open to in-house marketers, agencies and freelancers, we will look to give you a clear overview on content marketing, with actionable exercises and tips/tricks to leave you heading back to the office full of ideas ready to test out!
Why Content Marketing?
- Setting content goals and KPIs
- Content marketing landscape
- Where to start
- Creative brainstorming techniques
- Content auditing and gap analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Useful SEO and content marketing tools
- Audience/persona profiling
- How to stand out from the crowd
- Types of content to create
- Content feedback and collaboration
- Digital PR – how to secure authority coverage
- Blogger outreach – working with influencers
- Social media promotion and amplification
- How to prove the value of content marketing
- Hierarchy of KPIs
- SEO performance reporting
- Analytics and measurement
Price: £495+VAT (includes breakfast, catered lunch & networking drinks…)
How to book?
We look forward to seeing you there and helping to take your content marketing to the next level!