BlueGlass is looking for a recruitment professional with digital experience to help manage the recruitment process, specifically the first round of phone interviews.
BlueGlass will pay on a price per phone interview basis of £25 for a guaranteed minimum of 8 calls per month. This includes:
- Receive contact details of candidates BlueGlass is interested to interview
- Utilise your BlueGlass email address to organise phone call time with candidate (email templates provided) and cc in relevant BlueGlassers
- Send calendar invites to candidate with call details
- During the call
- Take notes regarding call in the BlueGlass template document – incorporate genuine insight about the applicant.
- Follow script provided with questions asked
- Screen successful candidates on the phone for a minimum of 20 minutes
- Save notes in correct Google Docs folder regarding candidate
- Send link to note document to relevant BlueGlassers along with recommendation on if we move ahead with an in-person interview
- Acting as a welcoming voice with lovely tone to introduce people to BlueGlass
- Understand what BlueGlass stands for and explain our culture to others
- Experience at detecting irrelevant candidates or those with good talk but less substance
- The purpose of this role is to save time for BlueGlassers currently involved in the recruitment process, so it will be very important to only send through only relevant candidates.
- Fluency in using Google Docs in essential
Application Process for this role:
- Unlike other roles, this recruitment process will simply include a “mock call” between BlueGlass and the freelance recruitment professional for a position advertise on our website. The script will be provided before hand.