If this role is done well, client expectations are kept in check, delivery is on time, and deliverables reflect briefs accurately. The position is client facing, managing the internal digital team, freelancers, as well as e liaising directly with clients and presenting BlueGlass in a polished, professional and friendly light. This role requires someone who is super organised, methodical and process-driven, with serious attention to detail. BlueGlass operates an agile approach with morning scrums at 9:15am each day in the office which this position will lead. Working with your own digital production team, this role requires someone who gets along well with their colleagues and is able to lead prioritisation of client work.
- positive attitude & supportive approach in working with the team
- “on the ball” – like flagging missed messages from clients on Basecamp to relevant staff, ensuring files are saved correctly
- process driven – obsessive focus on following existing processes outlined, and where appropriate bringing new processes or edits to BlueGlass delivery so we’re a well oiled machine
- calm presence (this is not the same thing as being relaxed or chilled out)
- must be familiar with SEO & content marketing projects
- identify and articulate how a project is falling off track and proactively get things back on track
Role Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage approximately 4 – 7 clients in the auto, finance, and travel space.
- Manage digital team including SEO, content strategist, and digital PR resource
- Monday and Friday meetings with other PMs and Client Services Director to review team’s performance, client satisfaction, profit margins, and deadlines
- Meet weekly with Client Services Director to report a capacity planning
- Identify HR requirements based on your client requirements and team capacity
- Hosting weekly calls with clients, attend client meetings and note taking, provide weekly status reports to clients
- Manage freelancer activities and budget their expenses in relation to your client projects
- Identify action points from all communication and assign tasks to relevant team members
- Help develop and follow company processes and coordinate ongoing reconciliation to improve processes
- Attention to detail in client management; as proof of this, please place the word Rudolph at the top of your application
- Implement monthly processes for your clients around finance, time tracking, HR, and resource planning
- Preferred experience at an agency. Please note: BlueGlass is a digital marketing agency focused on SEO and content marketing, which is very different from web development and build; a flexible approach is required as things are constantly changing with client feedback, there is not a clear format like in web development.
- Basic understanding of SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and social media advertising
- Experience managing project finances & human capacity resource
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying budgets and sizes simultaneously
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers, and clients
- Experience in coordinating calls/meetings – keeping track of who is invited, who has confirmed, ensure your team is prepared, sending agendas in advance
- Experience in some communication tools (Basecamp, Slack, Asana) and Google Drive preferred but not required
BlueGlass values represent our agency’s approach to pretty much everything. If you don’t wholeheartedly agree in full with each of these principles and have multiple examples of yourself embodying them, please do not apply. We assess every candidate on these points in great detail.
- Be proud of your work
- We win and lose together
- Take responsibility for your actions
- Learning never stops
- Act with honesty
Salary & Benefits:
£24k – £34k
When you join the BlueGlass family, you’re getting more than just a career; you’re investing in your future and wellness. In the last 4 years BlueGlass success as a business stems from doing whats right for clients, and while we don’t do this in order to win awards, it’s nice when we do (like The Drum’s Fastest Growing Agencies under 25 people, UK and European Search Awards). As a small privately owned agency of 15 people, BlueGlass UK doesn’t answer to shareholders so the team can focus on growing the business with existing clients developing further (as opposed to aggressive new business targets and sales team).
Our benefits include:
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Subsidised gym membership
- Training budget to further your knowledge
- 25 days holiday to start
- Lunch and learns
- Books allowance
- Quarterly team events
- Annual company retreat
- Training & conference attendance
- Tea and coffee and the occasional treat
- Stress Relief Pet Therapy (we have an office dog)
For more about BlueGlass, check out the About Us page.
For more about the recruitment process at BlueGlass visit the Recruitment Process page.Apply now