The dream candidate for this position has years of experience at a digital marketing agency. Salary is £35k to £45k. We are looking for someone who is sharp as a tack, a team player, and thorough.
This position is truly a hybrid ‘account management/project management’ role so you need to be comfortable managing all aspects of delivering a digital project – managing the internal digital team as well as working directly with your clients.
This role requires someone who is super organised, methodical and process driven, with serious attention to detail and a memory like an elephant. Working with their own digital production team, this role requires someone who gets along well with their colleagues and is able to lead prioritisation of client work.
Role Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage approximately 4 – 7 clients in the auto, finance, and travel space.
- Manage digital team including SEO, content strategist, and digital PR resource
- Monday and Friday meetings with other PMs and Client Services Director to review team’s performance, client satisfaction, profit margins, and deadlines
- Meet weekly with Client Services Director to report a capacity planning
- Identify HR requirements based on your client requirements and team capacity
- Hosting weekly calls with clients, attend client meetings and note taking, provide weekly status reports to clients
- Manage freelancer activities and budget their expenses in relation to your client projects
- Identify action points from all communication and assign tasks to relevant team members
- Help develop and follow company processes and coordinate ongoing reconciliation to improve processes
- Attention to detail in client management; as proof of this, please place the word Rudolph at the top of your application
- Implement monthly processes for your clients around finance, time tracking, HR, and resource planning
- Preferred experience at an agency. Please note: BlueGlass is a digital marketing agency focused on SEO and content marketing, which is very different from web development and build; a flexible approach is required as things are constantly changing with client feedback, there is not a clear format like in web development.
- Basic understanding of SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and social media advertising
- Experience managing project finances & human capacity resource
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying budgets and sizes simultaneously
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers, and clients
- Experience in coordinating calls/meetings – keeping track of who is invited, who has confirmed, ensure your team is prepared, sending agendas in advance
- Experience in some communication tools (Basecamp, Slack, Asana) and Google Drive preferred but not required
BlueGlass values represent our agency’s approach to pretty much everything. If you don’t wholeheartedly agree in full with each of these principles and have multiple examples of yourself embodying them, please do not apply. We assess every candidate on these points in great detail.
- Be proud of your work – “You are not your resume, you are your work.” Seth Godin
- We win and lose together – “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” Michael Jordan
- Take responsibility for your actions – “The price of greatness is responsibility.” Sir Winston Churchill
- Learning never stops – “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” Dr. Seuss
- Act with honesty – “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” Mark Twain
Salary & Benefits:
£35k – £45k with room for negotiation
When you join the BlueGlass family, you’re getting more than just a career; you’re investing in your future and wellness. In the last 4 years BlueGlass success as a business stems from doing whats right for clients, and while we don’t do this in order to win awards, it’s nice when we do (like The Drum’s Fastest Growing Agencies under 25 people, UK and European Search Awards). As a small privately owned agency of 15 people, BlueGlass UK doesn’t answer to shareholders so the team can focus on growing the business with existing clients developing further (as opposed to aggressive new business targets and sales team).
Our benefits include:
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Subsidised gym membership
- Training budget to furher your knowledge
- 25 days holiday to start
- Lunch and learns
- Books allowance
- Quarterly team events
- Annual company retreat
- Training & conference attendance
- Tea and coffee and the occasional treat
- Stress Relief Pet Therapy (we have an office dog)
For more about BlueGlass, check out the About Us page.
For more about the recruitment process at BlueGlass visit the Recruitment Process page.