Do you have experience managing content production as a digital producer? Consider applying for our senior digital project manager role (£35k-£45k) or junior digital project manager role (£24k – £35k).
Opportunity for Content Strategist:
The content strategist is a key component in the BlueGlass team and will be responsible for creating content strategies for BlueGlass and our clients. You must have a love for developing and creatively telling our clients’ stories, to connect with and engage their target audience. Our strategy team examines every aspect of a client’s online marketing profile, and develops successful strategies to meet client goals, leverage existing partnerships, and complement or create new business models. Because every client is different, we create customised strategic roadmaps that span across the organic, social, content marketing and paid media.
Responsibilities of Content Strategist:
- Partner with BlueGlass team members to conceptualise, write, and implement creative content plans and editorial calendars .
- Ensure all work is informed by the client’s business and brand strategy, and brand voice guidelines are followed across markets, channels and touchpoints.
- Responsible for fulfilling content requirements and contributing to developing, defining and implementing all content strategy deliverables.
- Play a role in defining content standards, content quality and processes that align with best practices.
- Responsible for crafting and guiding a broad range of messages to a wide range of audiences.
- Create communications that inform, inspire and improve customer experience.
- Achieve content that is readable, understandable, findable, actionable and shareable.
- Be comfortable in an agile environment and open to team collaboration.
- Project manage all projects to effectively deliver on time, within budget and by meeting client needs.
- Stays current with content trends and best practices.
- Thought leadership within the digital industry – we encourage everyone to write for our blog and relevant publications.
- Liaise with designers and developers.
Required Skills for a Content Strategist:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong writing background, leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong with data analysis and research, in order to build content strategies based on identifying and targeting key opportunities
- Creative ability to come up with content campaign ideas, within a brand environment
- Demonstrate strong prioritisation skills with a keen sense of how to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyse, research and modify content to achieve defined goals and quality control
- Highly organised and able to adapt in a constantly changing industry
- Position based in London, UK
Salary & Benefits for a Content Strategist:
When you join the BlueGlass family, you’re getting more than just a career: you’re investing in your future and wellness. We offer a competitive salary based on skill set. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Macbook Pro (or equivalent laptop)
- Private medical insurance coverage (including reduced gym membership)
- 25 days holiday (increasing based on time in role)
- Free books allowance and industry conference attendance
- Burrito Friday lunch and learns
- Quarterly team nights out
- Annual international company retreat (we went skiing last time!)
- Tea and coffee
Please click on the apply button below or email email@example.com and be sure to include your C.V. *All candidates subject to background check.
For more about BlueGlass, check out the About Us page.
For more about the recruitment process at BlueGlass visit the Recruitment Process page.